I live in Kempton Park since 1997. I am married to Willie who is also in a real estate career. I am the mother of 3 daughters and 3 beautiful grandchildren.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
I graduated at the University of Orange Free State – B.Soc.Sc (Social Work). I have successfully completed my Further Education and Training Certificate Real Estate NQF Level 4. My career in real estate started with Remax in Kempton Park in 2005. Soon I joined the HOMENET group which was eventually taken over by HARCOURTS.
• Harcourts O.R. Tambo Sales Consultant of the Year 2012
• Harcourts Bronze Sales Status for 2012
• OOBA Highest Granted Bonds October 2012 – December 2012
• Harcourts Platinum Sales Status July 2011 – September 2011
• Harcourts Gold Sales Status April 2011 – June 2011
• Harcourts Silver Sales Status January 2011 – March 2011
• Harcourts Silver Sales Status October 2010 – December 2010
• Harcourts Gold Sales Status July 2009 – December 2009
I merely focus on taking in my own mandates, but prospective buyers love to deal with me due to my outgoing personality. I deliberately don’t take and market overpriced mandates. For the past year I achieved to sell 80% of my own mandates for 90% of the mandate price during the mandate period.
PERSONAL STRENGHTS and SKILLS
My personal strength lies in my empathy with people and their circumstances. I can sense others’ feelings and perspective and can take an active interest in their concerns. I can show sensitivity to others and offer them help based on understanding of their needs. I am an outgoing and sociable person and express my feelings easy and appropriately. I communicate well and effectively and able to adapt well to stressful situations. My social dignity lets me reach out easily to new customers. I’m capable of listening attentively to my clients and always seek mutual understanding with them.
MY PERSONAL FOCUS
To help people successfully achieve their dream of owning a home.