Why join Harcourts Delta?
• Reputable company with 39 years experience in the south of Johannesburg
• Regular training courses from the Harcourts Academy
• In house training and mentoring from experienced property professionals
• Leading edge technology and systems • International Real Estate Group
• Referral network with offices throughout South Africa
• A young, dynamic management team focussed on growth and differentiating ourselves in the market
• Conferences and Networking Events
Harcourts Delta was established in the southern suburbs of Johannesburg in 1976 and is probably the longest serving real estate agency selling homes in the area. Our success can be attributed to our exceptional level of service and the professionalism and integrity of the people in our organisation. Harcourts is an international real estate group with more than 600 offices and employs in excess of 4000 sales consultants, and sells more than 150 billion rand worth of property every year.
We are looking for a dynamic individual, who thrives on finding new business and closing deals with ease, someone who exudes passion in the property industry and who has a customer centric approach.
• Prospect for new business in defined sales area
• Build client base through networking and cold calling
• Valuing of properties • Pitching for mandates
• Communication with clients and providing feedback on a regular basis
• Manage personal database and email marketing campaigns
• Marketing and advertising of listings
• Promote personal and Harcourts brand in sales area
• Bond and finance facilitation
• Attending networking events
•Facilitating the purchase process
Who are we looking for:
• Good time keeping skills
• A person who wants to write his/ her own salary
• Ability to network with ease
• Strong Negotiation Skills
• Matric Exemption
• Sales/Marketing Experience
• Own Car and Cell phone
The following will be an advantage
• NQF Level 4 Qualification
• PDE 4
• Other tertiary qualification
• Previous Experience in the property industry
• Commission based position with excellent earning potential.
Should this position sound like something exciting and challenging to you, please submit your CV and the completed application form below. Application forms and CV's can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please deem your application unsuccessful should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of your application.